If you are struggling with transferring your photos from your computer to your iphone then this article is all you need in your life right now. We have compiled a list of the ways you can get it done easily so let’s begin with it.
Transferring photos through File Explorer
This is a good old way to transfer your photos to your phone. When the name of the iphone comes, it seems like everything will be rocket science but this way is as easy as eating a cake.
Here is a step by step guide for you:
- Get your good old USb cable out which is compatible with your iPhone.
- Now connect your phone with your computer.
- Your iPhone will need a little verification before you can unlock it, put whatever verification method your iphone needs to unlock the device to access the files.
- Now follow this path:
Open your device folder and go to internal storage and open DCIM, now just copy photos from your computer and paste it into the DCIM folder of your iphone.
- Now carefully disconnect your iphone and open photos app to make sure the photos are copied in there.
Transferring photos using Google photos
If you have been an iphone user for a long time, you must already know that iCloud is very well amalgamated with all devices of Apple. However, the space given by iCloud is only around 5GB which is definitely not enough considering the amount of photos everyone takes these days. In this case Google photos give you unlimited space to keep your photos safe. Let’s go through How you can have your photos copied in your phone from your computer using google photos .
- Sign in your google account on your computer
- Now upload the photos you want in the Google photos cloud
- Now go to the app store in your phone and download Google Photos app. Sign in with the same account as computer.
- Now open the Photos icon in your phone and you will find all the uploaded pictures in your phone too.
Transferring photos from computer to iphone using Dropbox
Using Dropbox to transfer photos from computer to iphone is another way to do that using cloud. The speciality of Dropbox is that it can support HTML file, audio files and texts too.
The only difficulty is that DropBox only has 2GB of free storage. So if you want more storage you can upgrade your account with paying for extra space.
This is the way you can transfer your photos from computer to iphone using your Dropbox account.
- Download Dropbox for Windows on your computer.
- Go to the ‘Files’ folder and open ‘My files’. Now upload required photos from computer to Dropbox.
- If you don’t want to download Dropbox for Windows, you can go to the browser and open www.dropbox.com. Now sign in and perform the above given action on the website.
- Go to the app store of your ios device and download the Dropbox app.
- Now sign in the app using the same email id as the website.
- Going through all the steps properly, you now have access to photos from the computer on your phone.
Transferring photos from computer to iPhone using OneDrive
Onedrive is a cloud option by Microsoft and comes built in Windows. Onedrive has its app for Apple devices too. This is a great cloud option as it can support music, photos, and even books. Hence it has full capability of transferring photos from computer to to your ios device.
Onedrivealso provides more free storage than Dropbox. It gives you 5GB free storage. Let’s go through the steps you can follow to transfer photos from pc to your iphone:
- Turn on the pc and simply go to Onedrive and set it up for use.
- Copy photo files from your computer and paste them into Onedrive.
- Open your phone and download the OneDrive app from the app store. Sign in the app using your same Microsoft account as your pc.
- When the process of syncing gets completed, you can check you have access to all the photos you copied into OneDrive in your pc.
Using free software for transferring photos from pc to iPhone
There is free softwares available online to get the work done for you. EaseUs Mobimover is one of those softwares and it is one of the good ones. You can use this software on your Macbook and pc both. With this software you can perform other tasks too such as:
- Making a transfer of files between any Apple device and pc.
- It can help you download video files from Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- You can use this software to data from apple to device to another Apple device too.
Now let’s discuss how to copy photos from your computer to your phone using this software.
- Launch the software on your computer. Select the option of ‘pc to phone’ on the main interface of the software.
- Now click on the select files option.
- Now choose the ‘open’ button to select and load the required photos.
- Your chosen files will show on the software, now just select the transfer button.
- Your files are transferred to your phone.
Using iCloud to copy photos from Computer to iPhone
If you don’t want to use any other cloud than Apple’s own cloud, then your option is to use iCloud. It does assure you zero damage or malfunctioning in the process of transferring. It also automatically syncs your photos with all your ios devices having the same iCloud. First step is to make sure you have space to transfer the photos in the iCloud. Now let’s get started with the transfer:
- Download iCloud for Windows on your pc. Sign in with you ios i’d and enable the photos.
- Now open your phone and turn on the iCloud photos on your ios device.
- Now just open the photos app of the iPhone and it will have all the photos you have synced from your pc to the iCloud account. You can download the files too.